A big thank you to Gary Lum for nominating me for a Liebster I like to read about Gary’s cooking adventures.
This “Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for new up-and-coming bloggers. “Liebster” is German means, “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “Favourite.” Thanks Gary -See Gary’s blog is educational too
Definitely excited to share some Liebster love.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
And here are my Liebster Blog Awards >>
Peta Petal – Beauty reviews and advice for real women
Stuff I Like - Stuff Linda likes, and I like to read about too
Me Vs. The Bulge – Amanda’s journey to seriously fit
Shades of Grey – Many thoughts on many things, but my particular fave – fitness
Gary Lum – I like to read about Gary’s cooking adventures.