Wow… where did the last two months go?
Yep, you might have guessed it – my absence means that I not only dropped out of the blogging world, but the ‘fitness/health/generally looking after myself’ world too. Yes, life gets in the way; but that’s not how I want it to be. I want it to be part of my life, a part that I don’t have think about, a part that comes naturally to me. Perhaps this will never be the case, but I can hope, and try my very best to make it routine.
So what’s news?
- I went to Tasmania for a week for a wedding: It was great to go to a wedding so close to my own – got some ideas about what I do (and don’t) want at our wedding. I also had great intentions in terms of exercise and took my joggers, but it was a complete fail. I went for one walk. One!
- I started work. Part time at this stage, which means I should have no excuses about exercise. Even so, it has been pretty tiring. I am a bit out of my comfort zone, which is great, but also challenging. So I clearly need to work out what will work best for me: a.m./p.m.?
- I have been ‘sucking it up’ and starting the wedding planning process: I will share soon, bit by bit Our wedding is in Sydney which means I have been doing the trip up and back a fair bit (also interfering with my routine).
- Over the last two months, I have gained about a kilo, and my body fat has increased about 1%
And what’s ahead?
- The countdown is on. 4.5 months: eeeep! To the wedding that is
- It’s time to get back to routine – goals, plan, do, etc etc!
- Weight lifting, barefoot running, here I am
- Bodymedia, you will be my friend; Sugar you are not my friend.
May goals to come soon! And a wedding update