I … am … SO tired. And so sore! Some good sore, some not so good sore! My guns are seriously starting to take shape. I have never been so active over the past couple of days – my Body Media tells me it is so. How’s 15000 steps? Or, 8 hours, 50 minutes moderate activity in one day?!
Four days of craziness.
- Sunday, packing, then loading up the cars
- Monday, hoping we get the keys after the dramas the week before. Got the keys(!) then doing the first couple of trips. Monday night more packing, then re-packing the cars and doing a late trip over with a couple extra hands helping (in the dark, as we didn’t have any power)
- Tuesday, I made one trip over on my own, then tried to unpack as much as possible, with power(!) … Tuesday night we attacked the fridge, packed up the TV, all the big items. Then loaded the cars up again.
- Wednesday, removalists arrived at 8am, we helped as much as we could. Everything was in our new place by 11am Awesome effort. Another trip back to the old place, let the cleaners in to do their magic, plus pick up our bedding. Spent the rest of the day getting everything sorted so we could sleep here. Plus our carpenter came to help make the fridge fit – It fits(!) Then washing, unpacking, more unpacking, and furniture putting together and arranging
- Thursday, today – first trip to uni for supervision, traffic wasn’t an issue Supervision, then a quick catch up with a friend, who is getting married! YAY! Then home to do more unpacking and sorting. When Mr. J finished work, we went to Costco and spent too much money
And now, I am wrecked But our place is starting to come together -Slowly, but surely. I will have to do before and after pictures, when it is looking a bit more home-y And when we have the internets!
It is SO nice to have our own space, no more sharing!
I could really do with a massage right about now though…